Silicon STEM Academy - Denver CO
Unleash your inner geek!
Silicon STEM Academy | 4201 E. Yale Avenue - Suite 130, Denver, CO 80222
For more information, CALL 303-800-0011
or register for courses here
For more information, CALL 303-800-0011
or register for courses here
Slide background

Fall Registration now open.

Courses start Sept. 11 - don't wait!

Click to view Fall Courses >>

Awarded Top 5 STEM Camps in 2016
Voted #1 STEM Camp and #1 STEM Enrichment 2017

STEM Tech Courses for Kids, Teens, and Adults

Learn to Code, Design, Develop, Animate, and CREATE with Technology!

STARTING SEPTEMBER 2017
CLASSES HELD AT OUR WORKSPACE >>  AND  ONLINE >>

LEARN TO CODE, DESIGN AND MAKE

Have fun while learning teamwork, problem solving, and creativity.
 

Voted #1 Tutoring & Academic Enrichment by Colorado Parent readers

Voted #1 in Tutoring & Academic Enrichment by Colorado Parent readers.

Voted #1 STEM Summer Camp by Colorado Parent readers

Voted #1 in STEM Summer Camps by Colorado Parent readers.

Voted #1 Tutoring & Academic Enrichment by Colorado Parent readers

Voted #1 in Tutoring & Academic Enrichment by Colorado Parent readers.

Voted #1 STEM Summer Camp by Colorado Parent readers

Voted #1 in STEM Summer Camps by Colorado Parent readers.

 

Silicon STEM Academy is Accredited by the University of Denver

WE ARE ACCREDITED BY UNIVERSITY OF DENVER

Whether you’re young, or just young at heart, students of all ages are welcomed to join us to learn all-things-tech.
Teachers and adults can even earn Continuing Education Credits through DU’s Center for Professional Development.

 

 

Advanced STEM Education Curriculum

Technology will always out-pace the STEM curriculum provided by schools… we specialize in STEM education for the student that wants to learn sooner and faster than their school can provide.

Learn how to code, robotics for kids and teens, and digital media STEM Courses

 

WHY STEM?

The US is projected to have 1 million unfilled Computing jobs by 2020.

Today, there are over 13,000 open computing jobs in Colorado.

The average annual salary for a Denver software engineer is $112,000.

71% of all new jobs in STEM require Computing skills.

There has been a 9% decline in women-in-STEM in the last 10 years, to now 26% total. The US has averaged 35% women-in-STEM for the prior 50 years.

 

 

 

 

Ideas for kids, learn coding, build robots, learn game design, 3d printing classes, and more

Hands on Learning

Students roll up their sleeves and really get involved in every class!  Whether coding, building a robot, designing a game, or learning Arduino circuits - every student is hands-on with their projects to maximize learning and experience.

Hands on Learning

Students roll up their sleeves and really get involved in every class! Whether coding, building a robot, designing a game, or learning Arduino circuits - every student is hands-on with their projects to maximize learning and experience.

 

 

Why Wait? Sign up for one of our STEM Courses today!

 

Thanks to our Academic Partners