News and Press - Silicon STEM Academy

News and Press

April 29, 2020

Online Summer Camps

Silicon STEM is excited to announce our new schedule of “Online Summer Camps” starting in June! It’s a way for us to continue to support the […]
April 28, 2020

Basic Keyboarding Skills

One of my 10 year old students in my Coding 101 class recently asked me how to cut & paste code. It dawned on me, once […]
April 27, 2020

“Where’s the R Key?”

A mom of one of our students called us yesterday in a panic as she exclaimed that her 12 year old son has no idea how […]
November 5, 2019

More Why

  Here’s another reason…there has been a 9% decline in women-in-STEM in the last 10 years, to now 26% total. The US has averaged 35% women-in-STEM […]
October 17, 2018

Ranked #1 STEM Summer Camp Provider For Third Year in a Row

October 17, 2018, DENVER – Silicon STEM Academy (SSA), a technical training and learning services provider in Denver dedicated to teaching students of all ages computer programming, […]
February 20, 2018

Silicon STEM Academy Launches New Spring Break Camps to Help Students Find Their Passion in Technology

DENVER (February 15, 2018) – While some Colorado families plan on taking a vacation over their Spring Break, others will use the opportunity to send their students […]