Summer Camp Counselors – Apply Now!
Do you have what it takes to work for Colorado’s #1 STEM Summer Camps? Silicon STEM Academy is now hiring Counselors and Interns for our award winning summer camps!
We are now taking applications for the following positions:
- Senior Counselors (18+, preferably college students or young professionals)
- Junior Counselors (16+)
- Interns (14+)
Must have education or experience in one or more of the following STEM areas:
- Computer Science
- Game Design
- Digital Media
We’re looking for high-energy people who love working with kids in a fun, fast-paced environment. If your knowledge of STEM is just as good as your communication skills, you’ll fit in with our tight-knit team of knowledgeable counselors.
Interns—job satisfaction & a great resume builder!
- Good communication skills – applicants who are comfortable working with and communicating with students and peers.
- Demonstrated ability in 1 or more STEM subjects & a willingness to learn.
- A great attitude & teamwork spirit.
- Able to pass a criminal background check.
- Available to work MOST of the summer (6/8–8/7); M-F 8:30–4:30.
If you are excited to learn more and meet all of the above qualifications, we’d love to hear from you. Please fill out this form and separately submit your resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered. Interviews will be held in March/April.
Have you ever wanted to learn to code, but not sure if it’s for you or not? Maybe you’ve only ever done Scratch before, and want to learn more? Here’s your chance!