Learn How to Code IN PERSON OR ONLINE
Want to learn how to code, but not sure where to start?
This is the coding course for you!
This coding course is an introduction to computer programming using the Karel programming language developed at Stanford University. This class teaches what it truly means to
This PROGRAMMING COURSE is offered in person & online, allowing local students to enjoy the full classroom experience while other students can attend from anywhere - using our online 2-way e-learning platform. Enjoy the flexibility of attending the online course "live" or access the recorded class afterwards.
Classes meets 2-days per week with live instruction.
Skill Level: Beginner
Software Focus: Karel programming language
Online Class Duration: 1 hour classes; 2 open office hours per week
• In person AND Online Blended Classroom: Mon & Wed; 4pm - 5:30pm
• In-Person Only – Tues & Thurs; 5:30 - 7pm
What You'll Learn
- All basics to begin learning how to code!
- Functions and basic syntax
- if/else statements
- Commenting and code style
- Using appropriate control structures